Music Lyric Finder – Minilyric (Freeware)

Music Lyric Finder Minilyric

Finding music lyric of our favourites is troublesome for most of us. Thanks god there are several lyric finder programs that do all the chores. One of my favourite is Minilyric. It started as a plugin for Winamp but later, it supports most of current music players. To save my time (and giving you the better explaination), I quote from the website:

Why MiniLyrics?

Largest: Has largest online time-stamped mp3 song lyrics database and it is expanding every day!

Easiest:
You do NOT need to do anything. When you run your Winamp, iTunes, lyrics just automatically comes to you and scrolls with time.

Most Flexible:
You can create your own time-stamped lyrics and share with others.

Most Compatible:
Has multi-lingual compatibility. It reads and displays lyrics of English, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, German, Hebrew, Portuguese…etc.

More Advanced Features:
You can change the skin of MiniLyrics, you can change the font, font size, font color, and background color, you can change the lyrics display style…

So far, my experience using this software is nothing but wonderful. It will have no trouble to autofind lyrics unless you are searching for lyric of Botswana artists. I love the fact that this lyric finder could work well with Winamp, Itunes and Windows Media Player. Thus, I don’t have to download specified program for each player. Test using it and give me your feedaback.
Supported Players:

Yahoo! Music Engine

Media Jukebox

BSPlayer

Checkout the download links:

Minilyric Homepage

1. #1 by imran on July 19, 2006 - 3:57 am

So this software has to look for available lyrics instead of having AI to produce the lyrics… I’d love to have a convenient software that can translate an audio file into text automatically. Is there any such software available? It’s useful for me to quickly scan through podcasts rather than spending 1hr to finish each podcast. I need to review american political blogs for the November midtem elections… amacam ade tak?

2. #2 by Irwan on July 19, 2006 - 7:40 am

erm… interesting question. Even sometimes it’s hard for human to get what others are saying? I wonder how an algorithm could do that. there is a wave-to-text software but it has a poor users review. You might want to test it. Don’t forget to give your feedback here. haha

3. #3 by Faiz on July 20, 2006 - 3:19 am

Imran, try Dragonvoice. It is a speech recognition software and has a feature for it to process audio files.

4. #4 by Irwan on July 20, 2006 - 3:40 am

have u tested the program… lots of people give good reviews on how well the program performs to do task using speech recognition technology

5. #5 by Failasuf on July 20, 2006 - 4:20 am

where to download? I couldnt find a free download on its website, neither on torrent.

6. #6 by Faiz on July 21, 2006 - 8:59 am

it’s a… commercial program so you have to pay for it.

and hey, try to cut down on the usage of P-rated goods. You know, you are using it for educational purposes after all.

And before you start, my Dell came with Windows XP SP2 and Microsoft Word. And as for the desktop, I’m using the site licensed Win XP with Star Office…

So keep those sarcastic remarks at home =)

7. #7 by Petrarka on October 25, 2006 - 8:02 am

Very interesting site! northwest airlines

8. #8 by Testing on November 20, 2006 - 9:23 pm

I like your site. : Testing. What do you think about my site?

9. #9 by July on March 15, 2008 - 2:06 pm

10. #10 by July on March 15, 2008 - 2:06 pm

11. #11 by Heel on March 15, 2008 - 11:47 pm

12. #12 by Hero on March 16, 2008 - 11:33 am

13. #13 by Arnie on March 16, 2008 - 1:43 pm

14. #14 by Esteban Martínez on April 3, 2008 - 2:16 am

i need it

15. #15 by Nelson Kulpa on September 22, 2010 - 10:40 pm

Fed up with obtaining low amounts of useless traffic for your website? Well i wish to let you know about a brand new underground tactic which makes me personally $900 daily on 100% AUTOPILOT. I could be here all day and going into detail but why dont you merely check their website out? There is a great video that explains everything. So if your seriously interested in making effortless hard cash this is the website for you. Auto Traffic Avalanche

16. #16 by double bass on October 29, 2010 - 9:32 am

Great oaks from little acorns grow

17. #17 by famous gay singers on November 4, 2010 - 5:18 am

Swim in the sea

18. #18 by Janie Alcorta on November 6, 2010 - 12:20 am

First of all ,you have chosen a really nice template . You gave me an idea for a future blog that i plan to build . On top of that ,i trully enjoy most of your posts and your unique point of view. Cheers

19. #19 by Lora on November 10, 2010 - 2:33 am

Your blog looks nice. You definitely know how to write. Maybe you could use more colours?Just a suggestion

20. #20 by Lisa on November 10, 2010 - 8:46 am

You know that the exciting thing on the net is that i usually come across with things that i do not know about but at the same time interesting.

21. #21 by Gregg Lybecker on November 17, 2010 - 7:37 am

Better safe than sorry

22. #22 by Free Apple iPhone on November 17, 2010 - 5:24 pm

free iphone 4 jailbreak apps how to get a free ipad without doing anything free iphone games download free ipod podcast downloads video free iphone rpg free apple tree pictures how to get a free iphone in ireland how to get a free ipad yahoo steve jobs college student real free iphone offers apple iphone q&a free ipad.com how to get a free iphone 3gs no referrals free macbook software download free ipad without completing offers free ipod headphone replacement free macbook cursors apple iphone 8gb first generation steve jobs glasses free apple x11 download free iphone giveaway cell phone how to get a free iphone 4 bumper from apple real free iphone offer