My Blog’s Theme Changed

I’ve been blogging for about 2 months already and it gives me tremendous experience and excitement to share my journey to gain my financial freedom along with some interesting events that occured around me. Thus, to refocus my blog I have re-themed my blog to “My Chronological Journey towards Financial Freedom”. This blog will be about ,well with some rephrasing, my life journey to achieve my financial freedom. Thus, I will do my best to publish every step that brings me closer to my goal. All my post will be easy to understand and concise.

Enough about that, I have finally finished reading the Rich Dad book. It gives me an alternative prospective of the best way to invest in the crashed-prophesied market. But I’m not ready to post about my findings of the book. I need to browse back the book to regrasp the important points of the book.

1. #1 by imran on August 1, 2006 - 2:10 am

Apa yang hang maksudkan “financial freedom” tu?

2. #2 by Irwan on August 1, 2006 - 10:53 am

haa ni aku amik kawt wiki : Financial freedom is the ability to maintain one’s self in comfort without steady employment. Lebih kurang cam bersara tapi klo gune bersara dgr cam orang tua skit.. so gune financial freedom… huhu

3. #3 by imran on August 1, 2006 - 12:51 pm

bila dah capai financial freedom, boleh la menceburi activism ye. Sebab byk negara islam tak capai freedom lagi ni..

4. #4 by Ummi on August 1, 2006 - 5:54 pm

“My Chronical Journey to Financial Freedom”???

Huahuahua…. Tabik springggggggggg kat Irwan 🙂

Ada seorang sahabat kita kat sini, bila saya tanya “dah pnh masuk blog irwan?”, dia jawab “dah…tak best pun bergossip siti”. maybe dia masuk masa posting pasal siti tu…. so memang dia dah tak masuk lama sgt2 until i sent her specific link to one of your money posting.

terus dia ter-hook kat your blog and asyik sebut “wah respek la kat irwan” hehehe…

So I think your decision to focus on such matter is just righttttttt 🙂 Keep us updated, and good luck!

Ummi

5. #5 by Irwan on August 1, 2006 - 9:18 pm

huhu.. jgn puji2.. nanti x ikhlas plak aku tulis blog… huhu… thanks ummi… makin bersemangat aku tulis blog ni…

6. #6 by izanzaki on August 2, 2006 - 2:53 am

Hi Irwan, what kind of freedom financial are you refering to ? I’ve worked for a Wall Street Firm for more than 12 years and now running my own trading company. I suggest try to learn trading in future market and speculate the market from financial to commodities. All the best.

7. #7 by Irwan on August 2, 2006 - 11:01 am

hi izanzaki, nice to have someone who have lots of experience here. my plan is, when i got my first job after graduated, i will start to find experience (in my part time ) in other investment like real estate and other market like you said. Izanzaki, I hope you will be always here to guide me… haha

8. #8 by Heel on March 15, 2008 - 4:39 pm