Yeah It’s Holiday

It’s 12.45pm right now and I’m not even thinking to go to 1pm physics class today. I want to start my holiday early. It’s the holiday for turkey, said my Circuit lecturer.

I need a plan for this 5-day holiday. How bout playing xbox 24/7? maybe not. I have this kind of weird symptom. I love games very much but playing for more than a couple of hours make my head dizzy, no matter how much I like the games.

For Naruto Fan, I have something for you. I found a nice picture of Naruto and Hinata from Deviantart. It was in white background so I edited it to black and applied some dreamy blurry edges to Naruto and Hinata. Voila! It becomes one of my favorite wallpaper. I hope you will like it, or love it or gotta have it. (Cold Stone Ice cream sizes)

Naruto and Hinata

The image is from a deviantart.com user. I tried to find the author again but with no success. Image is by Mike Nesbitt. Thanks Nick T

1. #1 by raiza on April 7, 2007 - 4:10 am

caraaaaaaaaaaaaaa ta lindo seu blog ou email
    amei essa fotuuuuuuuuuuu

2. #2 by mariblack on May 28, 2007 - 2:07 am

naruto y hinata son los mejores son una pareja que se a esperado que sean felises

3. #3 by mike on June 5, 2007 - 7:59 pm

love the naruto and hinata pic there so cute!

4. #4 by jelena on June 8, 2007 - 6:04 am

thanks for the pic ^^

5. #5 by Irwan on June 23, 2007 - 1:37 am

suddently this post got up first in my most view post. thanks to Naruto Pics and google image search. thanks for coming all of you!

6. #6 by minci on June 28, 2007 - 1:09 am

i love it.. i’ve used it for my wallpaper…

7. #7 by Nick T on July 18, 2007 - 11:57 pm

erhm, yeah, its by a man named Mike Nesbitt (vashperado.deviantart.com)

8. #8 by Luzmar Giraldo on September 1, 2007 - 7:47 am

NUNCA SE PIERDAN LA SERIE NARUTO, LA MEJOR SERIE DEL MUNDO, LA MEJOR COMIC

9. #9 by Luzmar Giraldo on September 1, 2007 - 7:52 am

Naruto es la mejor serie, la mejor de la mejor nunca se la pierdan, porque lo que pasa esta a candela, y lo que mas me sorprende de Naruto es que Neiji y Ten Ten sean pareja pero eso es lo bueno

10. #10 by ketherin on September 6, 2007 - 3:58 am

NARUTO ES LO MAXIMO. Y BUENO Q QUEDA CON HINATA HACEN UNA LINDA PAREJA LO MALO ES Q HINATA ES MUY TIMIDA PERO ES BUENA
    Y LO VUENO DE NARUTO ES QUE ES MUY DIVERTIDO Y SIEMPRE ME HACE REIR. BEY

11. #11 by gabriel on September 29, 2007 - 8:33 pm

como eu faso para
    conseguir toda asaga do naruto
    eu gosto de mais
    + numca consigo ver tudo
    gostaria muito de uma dica ta ok

12. #12 by julian on October 5, 2007 - 4:36 pm

Greetings

Firstly i would like to thank you for the pic ! using it as my wallpaper now =p oh yeah and also :

It is our great pleasure to inform you that our new Affiliate program has a 5% commission on all referral orders and after the 201st order of the month onwards you would be entitled for a 6% commission. Also if anyone that you actually enroll to become your sub-affiliate you would gain a 1% commission from your sub-affiliates or in other words your 2nd tier sales.

Having been in this industry for 5 years, we have become one of the most successful MMORPG service provider. And with the launching of OffGamers’ new layout, we hope to bring our services to the next level. We have integrated user-friendly interface and easy navigation in making browsing more accessible.

How to join ? It’s FREE and just 3 easy steps !

1. Sign up here
    2. Wait for an email for the codes to get started. (usually about 12 to 24 hours not including weekends)
    3. Create your campaign! It will take you 5 minutes using our tools

Seems to good to be true ? Then just check out our homepage http://www.offgamers.com to know more about our product and company or affiliate.offgamers.com/index.php for more information regarding our affiliate program.

Should you have any more inquiries or questions please do not hesitate to contact me at julian@offgamers.com

Yours sincerely,
    Julian
    Advertising & Promotion

13. #13 by mayra on October 21, 2007 - 12:07 am

YO PIENSO QUE ESTA SERIE ES LO MEJOR UQE HA SUCEDIDO EN LA HISTORIA DEL ANIME , ME ALEGRA SABER QUE HAY PERSONAS QUE SON CAPASES DE REALIZAR TAN INCREIBLE TRABAJO

ATT:MAYRA

14. #14 by michael naruto on October 24, 2007 - 11:28 am

i love minci en naruto …! love u minci

15. #15 by mario on October 25, 2007 - 4:45 am

llo pienso que naruto es una delas mejores series dela istoria y que bueno que naruto ayga quedado con Hinata acen una vonita pareja pero tambie ay fuerte competensia como DragonballGTperoesos dos son los mejores

16. #16 by liliana on October 26, 2007 - 1:42 am

hola amigos
    para los fanaticos del anime ahi les dejo mi msn
    liliana_2730@hotmail.com

17. #17 by ivy on December 13, 2007 - 9:49 am

naruto es super bkn es el mejor anime japones de k io alla visto

18. #18 by ivy on December 15, 2007 - 4:50 am

ivy_cordova_msn@hotmail.com
    ivania_cordova@hotmail.com
    pa los k kieran xatear ablando de naruto tengo 12

19. #19 by stefany on January 18, 2008 - 6:00 am

hola me encanta naruto soy super fanatica naruto es el mejor y mu gusta como se ve de pareja con hinatase ven lindos y tiernos los dos naruto me encantaaaaaaaaa!!!!

20. #20 by jorenz on January 31, 2008 - 5:45 pm

batiataba ………………..haghagh

21. #21 by jorenz on January 31, 2008 - 5:47 pm

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzdqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqswwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

22. #22 by micheal on February 15, 2008 - 12:26 am

i love you baby

23. #23 by que te importa on February 17, 2008 - 2:42 am

Naruto es la Mejor serie k yo he visto,
    La mejor mujer de este Anime es Hinata,

24. #24 by Dendy on March 17, 2008 - 12:31 am

Hinata emang coll banget sama Naruto, tapi aq pikir Hinata akan lebih serasi bila berdampingan dengan Gaara. karena anak mereka tak kan terkalahkan.

25. #25 by Irwan on March 17, 2008 - 1:11 am

i know what you mean, naruto doesn’t look well with any girl coz he’s too boyish. Gaara on the other hand, is a silent type which is suitable with shy hinata. my 2 cents but i don’t know about their children thou

26. #26 by ze on April 2, 2008 - 3:08 pm

cooL~

27. #27 by Yaya on April 6, 2008 - 11:37 am

Naruto mang co2k ma hinata. Yg 1 pendiam & yg 1 g’ bisa diam. He..He..

28. #28 by Day on April 9, 2008 - 5:24 am

yo wats up
    im the original Hinata and my naruto is
    well…he ran of with sasuke….this sucks anyways visit this website…its totally awsome

see ya….day over and out

Animefever.org

29. #29 by sharilen on April 19, 2008 - 5:01 am

Oh My God!
    Naruto is my FAVORITE charater in the whole wide world and I like to draw him a lot!

30. #30 by rata on April 28, 2008 - 7:38 am

naruto es el mejor anime jamas hecho la anime que es mas linda para mi es hinata
    y la pareja de naruto y hinata es la mas chida

31. #31 by emilyn on April 28, 2008 - 3:45 pm

Hmm….well, I find it somewhat irritating…though somewhat enticing. But as for me, I really want that Sakura and Naruto are the one being partnered.

32. #32 by rasyid on April 30, 2008 - 12:22 pm

kalo aku liat gambar naruto gi peluk hinata aku jadi kanguuuuuuuuuen banget ma yayangku, soalnya romantis abiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!!!!!!!!1

33. #33 by asep s on June 25, 2008 - 10:26 pm