Goodbye Nuffnang

It has been several weeks now but I haven’t received any advertisement from you, nuffnang. I have been very patient those days because I thought you would need some time to gather enough information about me. But my waiting has been paid with nothing but ‘1 little 2 little blogger’ ads. Besides, you have been bottlenecking my bandwidth, forcing my other visitors to wait and wait. So I guess this is the best time to let you go. It’s sad indeed but this is the best way for both of us. All that I can say is, there is no chemistry between us. Goodbye… nuffnang

1. #1 by CypherHackz on May 25, 2007 - 11:07 am

how about advertlets?

2. #2 by Irwan on May 25, 2007 - 2:35 pm

will try that later.. 🙂

3. #3 by icemat on May 25, 2007 - 5:58 pm

What is this nuffnang? tak tahu apa pun. haha!

4. #4 by Irwan on May 25, 2007 - 7:28 pm

haha… it’s an advertising program. just like adsense but with different implementation.

5. #5 by Ruhaizad on May 28, 2007 - 4:42 pm

Want to see how much I earn with Nuffnang compared to Advertlets? For your info, I run the test for one month, with both ads together.
    Check the link out:

I kind of agree with you that Nuffnang eat up our bandwith…

6. #6 by mypipit on June 3, 2007 - 4:17 pm

you should try advertlets.

7. #7 by Emily Wee on June 16, 2007 - 10:52 pm

Hi Irwan — just checked out nuffnang and advertlets sites. Didn’t know anything about them till I saw your post. Good to see Malaysians getting creative on their web biz models. For me, I was a bit put off by the hard sell to potential advertisers ie. going on and on about advertising and how bloggers can make money, and advertisers can get targeted traffic…which they can get anyway from Google or Yahoo Search advertising.

On the advertlets site they mentioned that they will always lean more towards ethics than profits. But the fact is they don’t emphasize quality content or quality blogging, or give you resources like liewcf.com does on how to ehnance your blog. Also, the fact that they pay bloggers RM50 to blog about their service. It reeks of MLM. My 2 cents 🙂