Photos & News : New Proton Gen 2 Sedan

Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures

In the making of more rojak-ish blog, I have gathered around the net lots lots of pictures of the new Proton Sedan (aka Proton Gen 2 Sedan). Scheduled to be launched on 15 August 2007, Proton Sedan has gathered enough attention (with its teaser and secrecy) from local bloggers and websites. Here you go:

From Motortrader.com.my

Artist rendering Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures photos yellow

Green Decal Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures photos

Blue Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures photos

From various other sources:

Black Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures photos

Silver Proton Gen 2 sedan pictures photos

Well that’s all that I could find. Put the link in comment section if you found new ones.

1. #1 by icemat on August 2, 2007 - 8:55 am

Say Tak Nak to Proton. Lousy car.

2. #2 by tim on August 2, 2007 - 10:20 am

wow, say tak nak to Proton. wow, what a extreme fact. Sian Proton. But it’s alright, by all mean, I support Proton. Long Life Proton.

Anyway, it’s kinda nice looking car for Gen-2. I like it when they paint the whole body with yellow or any other color. But to paint the body half back black and the rest silver, yuck.. don’t like.

I realized bigger bonet/boot which means more storage. Hurray!!

Conrats Proton, one more step ahead. This new car reminds me of BumbleBee in Transformers.

p/s: Proton is a victim comes from high-demand-customers who want good quality car with cheap price who know to complain but not seeing its struggle.

3. #3 by anakmrdeka on August 3, 2007 - 11:50 am

cayalah….lbh cntik drpd gen2 hback….harga very low compare with kereta perodua or naza…good job proton..sy nk beli satu…hehehe..

4. #4 by icemat on August 3, 2007 - 10:37 pm

aiyoh… jangan beli lor.. nanti menyesal! ^^

5. #5 by galnextdoor on August 6, 2007 - 2:49 pm

the red one are nice, but still not confident with proton …erm…

6. #6 by Irwan on August 6, 2007 - 2:56 pm

the price is cheap though. I got several years before having to make decision to buy a car.

Proton is losing a lot with its low quality/broken-power-windows image. I wish they could invest a little more in quality control department.

Can’t wait for 15 Aug.

7. #7 by mohd proton on August 6, 2007 - 9:47 pm

yea for along life time i waiting …for a little quality things from proton…

but still got lack in product..i don’t know WHY and how our Proton Designer work…..

may be they just read and learn from tukang jahit ….

But btw …some improvement got there but we still dont know what are the COMPLAINT ….juat wait and see…

JIKA PROTON MASIH TAKMAMPU MENDAPAT KEPERCAYAAN RAKYAT SENDIRI

8. #8 by yati on August 8, 2007 - 12:17 pm

bagi lar support..saya nak beli nih..

9. #9 by yati on August 8, 2007 - 12:18 pm

tapi..interest dia mahal sket..sebab keter baru..
    kalau keter lamer,dapat 2.7% tau..keter baru kene 4.1%..
    berbeza giler..huhu

10. #10 by Irwan on August 8, 2007 - 12:22 pm

oo camtu plak ek. xleh cari pinjaman dr 3rd party ke?

11. #11 by vj on August 8, 2007 - 1:50 pm

hi frens outthere I heard…the interst rate is 3.88% with 5 years warranty….

12. #12 by milin on August 11, 2007 - 8:52 pm

sokonglah proton cam sokong penggunaan bhs melayu. hlg jati diri klu asyik ska brg import. tak ptriotik lgsg sbb tu tak maju cam korea ngan jpon.klu cakap bhs mlyu tak standard konon tapi bla raya macam nak rak makan petan kat kg. blahlah perasaan tp tak sedar diri. klu sibuk ngat ngan kereta import ngan spek bagus boday cam cam lagi. nak duk dalam kta ke? atau tdor lm keta ke?

13. #13 by reyna elena on August 12, 2007 - 7:52 pm

that black colored one is really ugly! they should dump that! that second pic on top is nice though!

14. #14 by Proton Fan on August 13, 2007 - 5:59 pm

Hope Proton will do a good job on this car.
    And redesign its engine muonting for the gen-2 sedan, so the aluminium oil pan won’t be lower than the under carriage chassis. To eliminate an oil pan crack when hitting a pothole.

Long Life proton

15. #15 by Irwan on August 13, 2007 - 6:04 pm

oo that’s why my brother always be careful with his gen2 when running over bumps.

16. #16 by reyna elena on August 13, 2007 - 7:21 pm

i really hope proton improves its quality and i believe it will happen.

irwan? i thought you were malaysian?

17. #17 by Irwan on August 13, 2007 - 7:56 pm

Yes I’m Malaysian. 🙂

18. #18 by reyna elena on August 14, 2007 - 6:25 am

oh, because you used the word “oo” which means “Yes” in tagalog which is why i thought you were filipino.

i got malaysian friend over in philly – he’s the best! 🙂

19. #19 by Irwan on August 14, 2007 - 6:58 am

ic.. that’s why you came to the conclusion. my ‘oo’ is just an expression of newly-understood.

we got friends from Philly too in Stevens (small Uni in New Jersey). cant find more resembling culture than theirs. They even won the annual cultural show last year. cool

20. #20 by meor shahlilhiraj on February 16, 2008 - 9:13 am

hype….i’m uitm student from kedah. my courses are art and design. i’m interested in designing car or transportation.
    from my opinion, proton design are the best. i really want to know who is the designer that design it. can you give me the full information about it?? i really appreciate your cooperation. thanks..

21. #21 by goodsamaritan on December 24, 2008 - 1:14 am

mmg Proton pemes sbg pembuat kereta nasional yang mmg ada brand tapi KURANG kualiti.

gerenti lepas 4-5 years, kereta proton mesti mau antar p bengkel for maintenance.

anyway, Waja Campro, Persona dan Gen2 baru mmg menarik minat saya lor.

p/s: mau beli gen2 baru… 😀

22. #22 by YANIE on May 12, 2009 - 11:14 am

OK APER!!!!

23. #23 by sikhusungu on March 30, 2010 - 1:39 pm

Proton is the best except oil pan I damaged it five times,its can’t pickup when you start moving,parts are expensive & you waiting long to get parts and my case I drive total of 500km for service nd service expensive whn come to pay.perfomance output wordeful
    Regards Sikhusungu Khambule
    South Africa (kwaZulu-Natal)

24. #24 by Willy Helling on November 9, 2010 - 2:15 am

This weblog seems to get a good ammount of visitors. How do you get traffic to it? It offers a nice individual spin on things. I guess having something useful or substantial to say is the most important factor.

25. #25 by Rosemarie Boisselle on November 13, 2010 - 7:18 am

This is how to train your but this has been proclaimed by many.

26. #26 by Emilie de Ravin on November 17, 2010 - 3:40 pm

very good, valuable, find some of the ideas enthusiasm

27. #27 by Roy on May 3, 2011 - 3:56 am

I am considering retiring in Malaysia. How do prices compare there for the Protons? Are they manufactured there?

28. #28 by Allison Clark on May 18, 2011 - 2:50 am

As I last checked with the Proton Inspira, its still assembled in Selangor, Malaysia. I’m not so sure about the price but I’m sure dealers can offer better flexi-term payment options.