Settled In

I has taken a leave for more than a week now. Thanks for those who keep visiting this blog. Everything has come back to normal and homework has started to piling up.

Being in the US, I feel far from home, thus I don’t know what to write anymore. So please bear with me until I pick up my pace again.

This semester, I just take 15 credit hours. That means I won’t be as busy as last year. However, I won’t have as much free time as it was in summer.

Talking about summer, the sun inclination has started to retreat back to the other part of the world. It’s still warm in here, around 25-28 degree. I still can have my morning jogging with t-shirt but the wind is getting colder especially at night.

The scenery here is better than ever. The grass is greener, people around me seems nicer and the dawn, it grows more melancholy each day. I think that’s because I’ve realized that I only got 21 more months in the US (if I won’t be back for another summer).

I want to post some pictures but I don’t have a camera right now. I’ll to borrow from a friend later.

Marketwise, KLCI seems back to normal, hovering in sub-1300 point and Ringgit is cheaper at RM3.50 per US dollar.

Till the next post.

1. #1 by squaretan on September 2, 2007 - 11:46 am

Gonna miss you alright! ^^ hope to see you back home to your home soil again next year around mate! Glad you have settled down as well!

2. #2 by naan on September 3, 2007 - 11:11 pm

Sure glad to know that u have finally settled down. Yeah…how sad, holidays’ over and back to school. For me, wish that I can turn back the clock to my college days in Texas and Illinois. Those were the best days. Student days are the best. My advice to you, enjoy yr life there. Have fun. I don’t mean play, play-fun. Live yr student days to the fullest. I wished I had done alot more when I was there. Study smart and play hard, too.

Your fans out there longing for your investment advice.

3. #3 by squaretan on September 4, 2007 - 12:05 am

Wow didnt know irwan got fans. You must be an investment guru out there ya irwan? If not, where got fans right? haha

4. #4 by Irwan on September 4, 2007 - 3:30 am

where got many fans haha. i just share something that caught up in my readings. that’s all, nothing more.

i just feel really appreciated to have wonderful readers like all of you. I’ll try to bring in interesting posts as many as possible. but i feel a little bit lazy lah.. haha

thanks for the advice aunty naan.

5. #5 by lukxiufung on September 4, 2007 - 7:30 pm

I just back from Kota Kinabalu… Finally manage to visit ur blog 🙂 Luckily not miss out too long 🙂

6. #6 by kkchow23 on September 4, 2007 - 10:59 pm

Opps.. being missing out quite alot too 😛 since I’m back to my hometown and recently have to prepare and went to Malaysian Insurance Institute for my PCEIA and CEILLI examinations. Luckily everything went smoothly.

I do agree, student life is the best where you don’t have to actually think much about anything else but study and enjoy life 😛

7. #7 by squaretan on September 5, 2007 - 9:19 am

What does PCEIA and CEILLI exams stand for? What is it for ?

8. #8 by Irwan on September 5, 2007 - 9:28 am

i think that’s the test to become insurance agent i guess. btw, when is your CUTE jason?

9. #9 by tim on September 7, 2007 - 2:07 am

not fair!! u have 15 credit hours. eeeeeiiii (geram2)

10. #10 by kkchow23 on September 7, 2007 - 9:10 am

PCEIA = Pre-Contract Examination For Insurance Agents
    CEILLI = Certificate Examination In Investment-Linked Life Insurance

It’s kinda tough though cause I don’t have much relevant information to revise thru. I’m glad that’s settle already.

11. #11 by ecig on November 18, 2010 - 5:45 pm

Keep it up, nice post! Exactly the info I needed.

12. #12 by tebonin on November 20, 2010 - 11:06 am

Tyvm for the useful post! I would not have discovered this otherwise!

13. #13 by plagiarism detector on November 21, 2010 - 6:19 am

I have wanted to write about something like this on my site and you have given me an idea. Cheers.

14. #14 by rent to own on November 21, 2010 - 6:20 am

I have been meaning to post something like this on one of my blogs and you have given me an idea. Thank you.