Salam Ramadhan to all Muslim

It’s the month of fasting again. For those who are in Malaysia, Happy Ramadhan. I still don’t know when it will begin in the US. We don’t have penyimpan mohor besar like in Malaysia. It’s expected to be either Thursday or this Friday.

Anyway, good luck to achieve the best fasting month in your life. Make every effort to gain blessing from Allah by controlling your nafs and making good deeds.

p/s: come jason, fasting with me.

1. #1 by lukxiufung on September 13, 2007 - 9:28 am

eh, really. I think this is a mission impossible for me…

2. #2 by squaretan on September 13, 2007 - 10:28 am

Selamat Berbuka puasa to all my muslim friends!

3. #3 by naan on September 13, 2007 - 3:13 pm

Selamat menyambut Ramadhan. Banyakkan beramal di bulan yang mulia. Banyak2 bersabar di bulan puasa since you are miles away from home.

4. #4 by squaretan on September 14, 2007 - 3:58 am

OH yeah, i tengah tunggu you berpuka puasa di Mid Valley! ^^

5. #5 by Irwan on September 14, 2007 - 9:15 am

it’s berbuka puasa lah jason. break fasting

6. #6 by kaklong on September 14, 2007 - 2:11 pm

1st day fasting – done!! =P

7. #7 by titan on September 14, 2007 - 10:45 pm

Ehm. Salam ramadan to you too Irwan. Have a nice day and happy fasting!

8. #8 by squaretan on September 15, 2007 - 3:37 am

sorry typo man! ^^

9. #9 by Nana on September 15, 2007 - 1:23 pm

selamat berpuasa! πŸ˜€

10. #10 by ChampDog on September 16, 2007 - 3:47 pm

Wanted to try fasting with my friends, gave up at the end later. πŸ™‚ Anyway, selamat berpuasa!

11. #11 by Rani B. on September 16, 2007 - 6:42 pm

HI Irwan,

Happy Ramadhan! Have been following your blog for a while now. Love it! Really like your enthusiasm and admire your quest to financial freedom. Was wondering if you would be interested in contributing to our website about what you love best – investments and money!

Let me know.

All the best,
    Rani

12. #12 by Irwan on September 26, 2007 - 12:13 pm

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadan Al-Mubarak πŸ™‚ selamat berpuasa, maaf zahir & batin.

13. #13 by naan on September 27, 2007 - 5:39 pm

Today is 15 Ramadhan. Half the battle is won.
    How’s your ‘amalan’ for this year’s Ramadhan? Well, not too late…..
    u have 15 more days to buck up. How’s your terawikh over there?

Semoga apa yang dilakukan dalam bulan Ramadhan ini mendapat berkat dan pahala yang berganda dari Allah.

14. #14 by Rosio Metoyer on November 9, 2010 - 2:54 am

wonderful listing you take

15. #15 by Matt Stubenrauch on November 13, 2010 - 12:50 pm

Why do I express that?

16. #16 by cheap slr cameras on November 16, 2010 - 12:02 am

I found your web site this afternoon when I was looking in Yahoo for something altogether different. Nice distraction. πŸ˜‰

17. #17 by Elisabeth RΓΆhm on November 16, 2010 - 11:22 am

produced brilliant. come across that kind of information reading through homework, and basically.

18. #18 by Suunto X10 Military on June 6, 2011 - 8:55 pm

I must point out my respect for your kindness giving support to folks who really need assistance with in this subject. Your very own dedication to passing the solution throughout was wonderfully significant and have in every case encouraged associates like me to reach their goals. Your entire valuable tutorial signifies a whole lot to me and much more to my colleagues. Many thanks; from everyone of us.