First Iphone bulk to Malaysia done

Update: Interested to buy Unlocked Iphone? Visit my lowyat bulk thread for info. Contact me and say you’ve visited my blog, I’ll give RM50 discount from my latest pricing in the thread.

It was a great moment to receive that news from my brother. A couple days ago, I sent several Iphones to Malaysia. I found enough interested buyers and the markup is quite high as Iphone is still not available in Malaysia.

I sent it through one of the fastest delivery method as I can cover it back with the high markup.

One of the main problem is to deal with Custom and Sirim. Luckily the Iphones went through both parties without any problem.

My brother is now dealing with the Cash on Delivery (COD). And Iā€™m taking orders for my shipment.

If you are interested to get one of the coolest handphone on earth, visit my thread at lowyat.net

1. #1 by lukxiufung on September 23, 2007 - 2:10 am

i read those reply in Lowyat, since most of them not so sure the usability, why dont u send one to ur trusted friend here or family to test? then only sell? This kind of testimonial will increase ur sale, effectively.

just a suggestion.

Product and services šŸ™‚

2. #2 by amalaziz on September 23, 2007 - 9:13 am

hey, nice blog u have here..i just send u pm at lowyat. hope u did check it, how long does it take for u to ship it here to msia? and im really interested

3. #3 by kaklong on September 23, 2007 - 9:56 am

i sent a cellphone and a camera to malaysia for my mom and both of them are “gone”. I don’t know who steal it, either the postage ppl in US or in Malaysia. You’re so lucky all the iphones are still there.

4. #4 by Irwan on September 23, 2007 - 1:05 pm

kaklong: i shipped the iphone with the most expensive service available from USPS. plus all the iphones are insured. i think it’s a safe bet to pay the extra shipping cost for peace of mind(and pocket).

kailoon : the iphone is already confirmed to work with celcom and digi. so i guess i just need my customer to confirm it again.thanks for suggestion thou šŸ˜‰

amalaziz: ive added you!

5. #5 by irwan on September 24, 2007 - 12:02 am

guess where am i now? Fifth Avenue Apple store!! trying out the new imac. the screen is gorgeous.

6. #6 by kaklong on September 24, 2007 - 12:27 am

Yea, agree with you. that time was my first time sending back items to malaysia – so, still noob. now everything i send, i’ll make sure i put insurance coz there are some people with itchy hands working in the postage industry that will readily steal any package without insurance. But anyway, congratulations on your trades! =)

7. #7 by squaretan on October 3, 2007 - 12:56 pm

How come never post about your third, fourth, fifth, sixth transactions? ^^

8. #8 by lawrence on February 16, 2008 - 3:27 pm

hi,

the iphone still have?i’m very interested. how can i contact ur brother?

cheers

9. #9 by Chris on January 19, 2009 - 1:18 am

hi, i’m looking for 10 unit of iphone 3g 8gb, kindly provide me ur best price.

please reply to lim924@gmail.com

i can meet you around kl area.

thanks

10. #10 by Mael on February 13, 2009 - 1:14 pm

I’m going to kl tomorrow.. to buy new iphone.. do your accept trade in?