Why I want to hire women more than men

As of now, all my businesses are under radar(unofficial). If I were to open an office to officialise (wow I don’t know office and official is related) my business, I would hire women more than men.

I want a very efficient workers that has to worry about nothing except her job. Women are very organize, understanding which explains why they are easily emotional, and of course a pleasure to work with.

Men can do work faster, have higher creativity, sometimes could be harder to be motivated (the word ’lazy’ is too harsh), are faster to learn about something that’s out of their league and emotionally resilient.

It’s not women vs men post but I just want to say that female workers are better suited to work with me. What do you guys think?

1. #1 by TiM on April 17, 2008 - 9:08 pm

hahahaha.. agree but don’t forget that married women have more other things to think of other just work. few reasons that productive company hire less women than men because women are kinda leceh. cuti bersalin la, coming late to work because anak sakit, etcetra.

However, you will be a great boss, so you’ll know how to handle the situation. hehehe.

• #2 by Irwan on April 17, 2008 - 9:48 pm

totally forgot about this. as prevention is better than cure, how bout hiring only single women with contract that expires once they are married. I know I’m going to be a great(evil) boss.

2. #3 by kaklong on April 18, 2008 - 12:33 am

hahahhahahahaha… that sounds like you’re up to something else. =P

3. #4 by Philip Gamble on April 18, 2008 - 1:51 am

Women have a tendency to go and have babies.

4. #5 by Jean Chai on April 18, 2008 - 11:16 am

hey. why not hear from the woman.

Matter of fact, woman does make a better employee. I was working as a G. manager in a logistic firm in Singapore. The job has always been handled by male colleagues until I took over. Guess what, since I left the job in 2006 to settle back in Malaysia, my ex-boss never hire guy to do the job anymore.

Women are not only as tough now, they do equip with an additional quality – a greater sense of ownership.

I surely am not saying that woman is better than man..No way in many aspects. So, it is still voice down to the nature of the job…I guess we perform better with job that require a great deal of human skill. 🙂

5. #6 by goalcentre.com on April 23, 2008 - 2:06 pm

Gender discrimination ! 🙂

6. #7 by noris on April 24, 2008 - 11:03 am

That depends on nature of work and working environment. Most women dont like to travel (outstation task )when they got married as compared to men. Women are more particular and hard working when it comes to details. However creativity doesnt belong to men, nowadayas you can find more and more talented women involves in creativity’s professions such as interior designer, graphic artist, computer graphics artist, animators, cartoonist, architects, performing arts or even martial arts he he..

7. #8 by MalaysiaMaju.com on April 26, 2008 - 5:55 am

I like the way men doing their work. They are simple but shooting the main target exactly. Even the cooker, the men more faster and more testy while preparing some dishes.

8. #9 by Roy on May 1, 2011 - 2:12 am

It all depends what country you are in. In England where I come there is so much bureaucracy and so many labor overheads, I stopped employing anybody. You could also get sued and have your business ruined by accusations of gender bias. In the Philippines where I now live there is no such nonsense, but as I don’t have a business here I have no need to employ anyone. Generally speaking though women are better at most things except getting drunk, boasting and lifting heavy weights! Plus a few more equally useless things.