Iphone 3G in Malaysia: Updated

Iphone 3G Black and White

Iphone 3G Black and White

Since AT&T in the US still doesn’t have certain date for contract-free Iphone, I’ve been trying to locate the best place to get Iphone 3G around the world.  One of the best place to get Iphone 3G now is New Zealand as all Iphone from there are already unlocked and confirmed can be used with Celcom, Digi and Maxis.

However, the price is still not buyer-friendly. It’s retailed at RM2800 for 16gb and RM2450 for 8GB. This is cost price and does not include handling and shipping which might reach beyond RM3k after all cost. At the time being, I won’t bring in the Iphone unless the demand is high enough to justify the risk. Otherwise, I might take some units if someone is really interested to get the Iphone and willing to deposit some amount first.

This is all that I got right now. Don’t forget to reply of what you think about the above price.

, , ,

1. #1 by goalcentre on July 19, 2008 - 9:18 am

No fear. Just do it! 🙂

2. #2 by klmgk on July 19, 2008 - 1:52 pm

buy at lowyat.net

• #3 by Irwan on July 19, 2008 - 2:11 pm

how’s the price there?

• #4 by tajul on October 24, 2008 - 5:48 pm

hi irwan..
        i have 2 units of iphone (8GB)(new unit)ready to sale.recommended price is rm2200.If u interested, please contact me by email.
        tajul ariffin

3. #5 by roa on July 20, 2008 - 1:07 pm

i don’t think iPhone at lowyat is ori…like goalcentre said…bring it on!!

4. #6 by Irwan on July 20, 2008 - 2:46 pm

i wish i could, but the market is as volatile as our politic :p

5. #7 by michelle on July 29, 2008 - 7:22 pm

are you bringing in any iphone 3g unlocked? i’m interested to buy with the price of RM 2450 for 8gb. please email and let me know. TQ!

• #8 by tajul on October 24, 2008 - 5:51 pm

hi michelle..
      i have 2 units of your requested item within the price u offer.Please contact me via email if we can make an arrangement. thank you.

tajul ariffin

• #9 by Paul on October 25, 2008 - 1:04 pm

Hi – I am interested in buying an iPhone 3g blackk 16gb – anyone know how and where to buy in malaysia and will is work here with Maxis?

• #10 by tajul on October 25, 2008 - 5:42 pm

Good day,
          hi Paul..
          For your info,in my current inventory status, i only had 8GB iphone (black) instead of 16GB (white).If u have some kind of interest and considered to grab a 8GB model as your choice,please let me know.Its work on all Malaysia`s service provider.Hopefully can hear a positive decision from you soon.Thank you

tajul ariffin

• #11 by norliah on November 11, 2008 - 11:28 am

hi paul i have iphone3g 16GB.. if you want i cant sell it to u RM3000.00. new one not even touch

6. #12 by KrisAlfian on August 2, 2008 - 12:18 pm

I nak 8GB iPhone. Pls provide details on how to pay u & how u’re going to deliver.
    I di Kuching, Sarawak.

• #13 by tajul on October 25, 2008 - 5:56 pm

good day,

Hi Kris..still have an interest in having iphone 3G- 8GB?.Please contact me via email.Thank you.

tajul ariffin

• #14 by cole lugerd on November 7, 2008 - 6:44 pm

can supply you very competitive price and superb quality.we use express delivery like tnt, dhl, ups, ems as delivery ***** payment terms :western union, moneygram, T/T(bank transfer).we accept sample order and dropshipping.Any other details you want to know , pls feel free to contact us .we will do best service for you! looking forward to your inquiry and email brty_45@yahoo.com

7. #15 by shaeraine on August 14, 2008 - 9:10 pm

hello there
    i have a I PHONE 3G , WHITE COLOUR 16GB
    i wanna sale it…
    let me know if u wanna buy it
    im from msia
    016-6872114
    shaeraine@hotmail.com

• #16 by Mohamed on August 21, 2008 - 12:30 pm

what is the Price?

8. #17 by eric foo on August 27, 2008 - 10:44 pm

when u getting them

9. #18 by rino on September 1, 2008 - 12:37 am

I totally agree the 3g iphone is the best choice on the market but is even true many others mobiles are already here with similar features such as the Nokia E71 priced at RM 1600 and not too much differents after all.
    The price back in Europe is more interesting maybe because here in Malasya the competition is almost zero.

10. #19 by faten on September 3, 2008 - 9:56 pm

i want to buy you apple iphone 3g unlocked for 8gb. please email and let me know the detail and latest price and where ur store is located. TQ!

11. #20 by Azrin on September 4, 2008 - 4:17 pm

Does the Caller ID in iPhone 3G works for Malaysia’s number format? I know it works on 1st gen iPhone firmware 1.1.4 but now in 2.0.x :(. Any solutions for iPhone 2.o version?

12. #21 by iphone3G owner MAS on September 25, 2008 - 10:40 am

I bough iphone3G at Singapore apple store @ $698.Is unlock by nature.It has the caller ID problem in MAS.Which is if u stored your contact format as 012123456.The caller name is able to display out, but for SMS is will display as +6012123456 instead of contact NAME.Iphone is so stupid to look for exact MATCH of number in FULL

• #22 by Justintas on October 30, 2008 - 10:37 pm

hi there,

where u buy? under plan?

13. #23 by brittany on October 1, 2008 - 9:23 am

I am in desperate need of finding a decent priced iphone 3G. I am not eligible with my carrier until 2009 and i would like to purchase now, not then. please help me to find/purchase a Iphone

• #24 by tajul on October 25, 2008 - 6:00 pm

Good day,
      Hi Brittany..do u still interested in having iphone 3G- 8GB?.Please contact me via email.Perhaps i can offer u a high quality product with a best price. Thank you.

tajul ariffin

• #25 by shahrom mat saleh on November 13, 2008 - 5:41 am

i pun nak jugak beli i phone boleh contact i

14. #26 by freak on October 3, 2008 - 3:43 am

god!why its so expensiveee? its way cheaper in USA! I only have to pay about rm 1200 for it yaa know! that 16GB, what can I say.. what is the deal? if I buy with rm 2500 ? erkkkkkkkkk I really want it really! why Malaysia doesn’t have it legally???? I wonder I wonder I wonder!
    I flied to USA last June if I know its released in July I postpone my holiday in July
    🙁

15. #27 by ConanX on October 8, 2008 - 1:05 pm

please email me the price. i would like to have one. not too expensive one

16. #28 by nitah n on October 17, 2008 - 5:53 pm

plis can u send mi the prices of the iphone cheapest and its functions

17. #29 by Na on October 19, 2008 - 2:55 pm

i want to buy ur 3G 16gb iphone. kindly email me the detail and where’s ur position.
    tx

18. #30 by olivia on November 4, 2008 - 4:26 am

i’m looking for apple iphone 3G 16gb in white colour.. does anyone have any?
    how much?? and is it factory unlock?
    reply asap! thanx 🙂

19. #31 by Jay on November 4, 2008 - 6:37 pm

Hi,i am interested in buying the I Phone 3G (8GB),but i prefer to get an unlocked version. I know the New Zealand version is unlocked but will it 100% work with DiGi? I heard people do complain that the New Zealand version has a very bad reception. If DiGi’s coverage at a particular area if 100%,the New Zealand I Phone 3G only get’s 70%. is this true? can someone advise me on this.

and what about doing online updates? if there is new firmware and other updates? can it be done on an unlocked version phone?

20. #32 by kazzz on November 9, 2008 - 12:45 pm

i would be happy if someone could supply me 4 units of iphone every month @ USD300each. Genuine suppliers are welcome.

21. #33 by kazzz on November 9, 2008 - 12:46 pm

contact me at kazyoi@yahoo.com.

22. #34 by SYED on November 10, 2008 - 5:17 pm