MyBrute.com Case Study

image Mybrute.com is a new wave of online gaming. It offers simple yet addictive gameplay. Scratch that, once you have understood how it works, you will see  it’s not even a game. One thing I can’t deny is that it’s surely addictive.

There are many things that make mybrute work. First, it’s simple interface. To start challenge your friend, just put your brute name in a box and you are done. What you have to do next is just spread your link (mine is http://yosh3ll.mybrute.com. Challenge me!) and you will see your character crushing its opponent. You have 6 opportunities to challenge opponents on the first day and later it will be reduced to 3 per day.

image One addictive feature is its equipments. Once you have gained enough experience challenging others (you don’t get experience by being challenged), you will have some random power or equipment to help you in your fight. This motivation alone will keep you coming everyday to maximize your experience. You will also gain additional experience if you initiate new brute by inviting new people in.

How MyBrute generates its income?

For the time being, MyBrute is earning its income by selling advertisement impressions. Imagine people are keep coming each day to maximize their experience. Plus, they will keep promoting their link to friends to gain additional experience and also to spread their bragging right. This will create new users and the process repeats. Right now MyBrute.com is in the list of top 3000 websites in the world(alexa ranking) in just 1 month of release. It was released in early April 2009.

If you search for “MyBrute Hack” you will find many sneaky people trying to con others to sign up under their link by saying their link has glitches or whatsover and you have to challenge them to get the super experience.

imageNew Idea, New way of making money

MyBrute is a very powerful new concept of how you can integrate viral marketing with gaming. Without realizing it, the users are are the one who do all the work, either by words of mouth, linking, spamming or conning and they are happy doing it.

If you ready to join the madness, don’t forget to challenge me at http://yosh3ll.mybrute.com

1. #1 by cikda on April 23, 2009 - 11:49 pm

just dropping a line..boring aneip xde..gi kijo..

2. #2 by Howard on April 29, 2009 - 1:10 pm

This certainly is not a new way of marketing. Another example of a ‘game’ like this is Outwar and its been around for years. The only thing that sets this game apart from older clones is its simple interface.

3. #3 by eyeman on May 17, 2009 - 4:51 pm

interesting. But i’m not have time to try this one.

4. #4 by iveris on May 23, 2009 - 8:44 pm

challenge me clicking on my name 😉

5. #5 by BeaT on August 9, 2009 - 4:16 am

If u want to create a real powerful brute with a 99% chance. IT’S TRUE if u pupil me i’ll pupil u back http://spectrezet9.mybrute.com

6. #6 by BeaT on August 9, 2009 - 4:17 am

Yeah. Very CoooooL GaMe:D http://spectrezet9.mybrute.com

7. #7 by Duncan Ditter on November 9, 2010 - 2:11 am

immense book you’ve occupy

8. #8 by Shaws on November 13, 2010 - 2:30 am

Thanks for the great post! I wouldn’t have found this otherwise!

9. #9 by Black under eyes on November 13, 2010 - 2:38 am

When I view your RSS feed it puts up a whole lot of trash, is the malfunction on my reader?

10. #10 by speed reading courses on November 13, 2010 - 11:13 am

Thank you so much, wonderful job! Just the info I needed to know.

11. #11 by Louie Teachout on November 13, 2010 - 1:01 pm

Most cool kids these days are aware of and what it is.

12. #12 by starwood credit card on February 11, 2011 - 5:16 pm

Re: Whoever produced the comment that this was an excellent internet site genuinely needs to possess their head inspected.

13. #13 by RJ on April 25, 2011 - 11:01 pm

This is actually a new way of earning, integrating gaming as well. This is great for those who want action while they are actually earning. Great idea!

14. #14 by RJ on April 25, 2011 - 11:02 pm

15. #15 by Bigshoes on May 17, 2011 - 5:42 pm

This is actually a great idea. People do get addicted to games and get hooked especially when they are up against someone.

16. #16 by date russian women on May 30, 2011 - 6:44 am

An informative blog! Another example of a ‘game’ like this is Outwar and its been around for years.

17. #17 by asverlect82 on June 3, 2011 - 8:14 pm

Every time I see sites as delightful as this because I should stop surfing and start working on mine 😉 Se`4~ cheap proactol uk ziwiT

18. #18 by sports news on July 12, 2011 - 9:52 pm

Hi! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to look it over. I’m definitely loving the information. I’m book-marking and will be tweeting this to my followers! Wonderful blog and great design and style.