Unique Value Proposition

My boss talk a lot about Unique Value Proposition. The most important thing about selling your product is to know what is the uniqueness of your product. Please don’t depend on cheap price only (unless your production cost is cheap due to your creative approach). If you are selling burgers, put some value added innovation that can make your customers want to pay higher price for your burgers. Everybody can compete on price, but not all can have the unique advantage that you might add to your products.

1. #1 by kampunginvestor on September 13, 2009 - 11:00 pm

So have you found any new Unique Value Proposition that you want to do or work on it? ^^

I am waiting for ya..

2. #2 by salawati on September 14, 2009 - 10:52 am

exactly..agree with that words..

3. #3 by TiM on September 17, 2009 - 6:07 pm

talking abt burger n y ppl are willing to pay high price for its value. I remember when I was in high school, there’s this stall sold burger at a price of rm1.60 each while others sold at rm1. My siblings and I were willing to pay for the higher price as that particular burger had mayonaise, more salads and better taste than any ordinary burgers.

4. #4 by jinglee on September 19, 2009 - 2:51 pm

In consumer behaviour, I found that, price is not the main factor people buy, but the value of satisfaction from the purchase is the main factor. People willing to go into debts as they are probably addicted to the satisfactory FEEL during purchase. While, as a rational consumers, we purchase the value with our hard-earned money (which is only a tool for survival).

Correct me if I’m wrong.

• #5 by tvlize on September 21, 2009 - 1:42 am

I agree, in ‘confession of shopaholic’, on of the reason she fall into this group is the feeling that the store environment give her and the satisfaction when making the purchase.

5. #6 by nisa on September 29, 2009 - 7:48 am

yep2.. customers always look on the value-added the companies put on their products instead of solely on price. =)