What’s up with me now

Ok, so I left a lot of my passion in my life now. Not totally banished them, but put them to a kind of sleep until I found them interesting again, or at least until I have some time to spend with those passions.

Right now I totally not interested in ASB/Mutual Fund or any kind of slow investment now. The reasons? It’s slow and I’m better off using the money for something else.

Keyboard: I rarely played them lately. Erm.. last time I touched the keyboard is like 3 months ago. I’m still enjoying songs from Rob Costlow though.

Audiophile: I’ve stopped purchasing new audiophile stuff. Currently, my top of the line is Sennheiser HD650 and Zero Dac. It’s gonna cost a lot more to upgrade and I haven’t a solid reason to upgrade.

Blu-ray: Not spending much on buying/selling bluray because it’s time consuming. My friend is taking care of it. Visit rentori.com.my for more info.

So what’s new?

Car: I’m picking up Honda City in Mid March, so I’ve spent sometime with HC3msia.com as a member and met others in a Teh Tarik session. Fun fellas. I might be focusing my business to Automotive stuff in near future but nothing in plan at the moment.

Nexus One: Not really a passion but it’s my main business now.

IKEA: lol.. I’m moving into new rental apartment and I spent some time thinking of what to buy for the new place.

Work: I’m an internet marketer/social manager/business development in a local company now. Kinda love this job actually. The workplace is near(Midvalley!). Colleagues can’t be better, boss is generous and pay is quite okay. I’m learning a lot. Not just learning, I actually discovering a lot of cool stuff in marketing online products. This is a world class company and I’m proud to be part of it.

Health: I’m joining Celebrity Fitness and have workout 2-3 times per week. The result is quite satisfying now and it’s inside Midvalley.I play Futsal every Saturday, and sometimes alternate it with Badminton. (btw, I saw Datuk Lee Chong Wei in Midvalley today)

That’s all I guess. Getting the new job is one of the best decision I’ve ever made. Well not quite a tough decision, but I can’t imagine doing other thing that what I’m doing right now.

Alright.. till the next post

1. #1 by Sureen on February 19, 2010 - 1:26 am

yeaaaayyy!!
    it said my comment was too short earlier.
    expanding
    expanding
    yeay
    yeay
    yeay!
    ok i hope this is sufficient.

2. #2 by TiM on February 21, 2010 - 7:12 pm

hahahahahah sureen. so funny as always. hahaha

irwan, i thot u’re neglecting photography. ahaha. was abt to ask u whether u want to sell it or not. (just asking, mane tahu berminat.. hehehe)

owh yeah, automotive is a good arena..

irwan, good luck!!!!

3. #3 by dinsblog on February 25, 2010 - 9:38 am

wahh..may be dah jumpa peluang pelaburan yg lebih laju..boleh share sini.

4. #4 by kampunginvestor on February 28, 2010 - 2:18 pm

Your life seem more dull then ever. Lolx… You really need to fix it up soon man bro.. ^^

All da best..

Regards,

5. #5 by Avis Schmidgall on November 9, 2010 - 2:13 am

excellent post you include

6. #6 by James Wellmann on November 13, 2010 - 8:24 pm

Let’s imagine that we accept your offer.

7. #7 by Yamila Diaz on November 17, 2010 - 12:31 am

came across your blog, it has been months needed to take some notes on. Well okay. I need this article something I am working on, fortunately for me it has the same topic as this post. Thanks, great share.

8. #8 by home insurance information on November 21, 2010 - 9:32 am

Just thought I would comment and say awesome theme, did you design it yourself? Really looks really good!